For the safety of our staff and patients, we are adhering to the following protocol:
- We have reduced our appointment schedule. If you let us know that you are high risk, we can schedule you first thing in the morning to reduce your risk.
- Masks are required while in the office.
- Employees are screened for any COVID symptoms or exposure and we follow CDC guidelines for how to handle any issues with exposure.
- We have hand sanitizer available at the front door to use before entering. There are hand sanitizer stations scattered throughout the office along with plexiglass barriers at the front desk and optical.
- Any frames that are tried on are put through a UV sanitization unit before being put back on the board.
- Exam rooms and pretesting equipment is sterilized before each patient’s use.
- We offer curbside pickup for glasses or contacts if you call from the parking lot and would prefer not to come into the office.
Thank you so much for working with us to keep our community safe!
Parkview Family Eye Center